A delicious and full flavored salad that will leave you wanting for more. This salad is great to have on its own as a starter, or combined with some lean meat. In this case I will propose it with an easy to cook turkey steak. […]
Month: September 2017
This recipe is the perfect complement to my “Turkey, sage ad Parma Ham rolls” for a dinner that is a perfect for those chilly night in that are coming soon. It is very easy and quick to make, and it perfect for kids and grown […]
A quick and easy meal that will make everybody happy in your family. This recipe is perfect for all those evening meals when you want something satisfying but still quick and easy. Aim at putting only a slice of ham, in order not pile on unnecessary calories and saturated fats.
Try it with a cauliflower mash (for those who have read my previous food blog on WordPress) or a sweet potatoes mash ad some garlicky spinach. (recipe coming soon for all of these sides).
Try to choose the organic variety if you can as turkey tends to be quite and intensively farmed animal, with all the hormones/antibiotic/ that came with it. I found mine in Wholefoods, but I am sure that you ca find it also in some good neighborhood butcher shop or from a organic farm delivery box.
Parma ham, turkey and sage rolls
A tasty recipe for the whole family. Have it with my cauliflower and sage mash.
By: Claudia Armani
- 4 thin turkey escalopes
- 4 slieces of Parma ham
- 2 garlic cloves
- few sage leaves
- a sprinkle of olive oil
- Step 1 Place 1 Parma ham slice on each slice of meat, add half garlic cloves ad and two sage leaves.
- Step 2 Roll the meat and close it with a toothpick, then place them in non-stick pan with a bit of oilve oil.
- Step 3 Let the meat sear, and then lower the heat, and add a little vegetable broth if needed.
- Step 4 Let them cook through and serve with a cauliflower mash.
“Lifestyle diseases are defined as diseases linked with the way people live their life. ” This can include conditions like diabetes 2, heart diseases, obesity, stroke, colon cancer, hypertension and others. It is estimated that illness linked to poor lifestyle choices are costing the NHS 11 […]
As a health coach and Pilates instructor, I get asked all the time, how do you eat in a healthy way? Many wonder whether I eat carbs at all or if I live off fruits juices. None of the two, I have to say, and […]
A nice late summer soup, great for kids and grown ups alike. Perfect to use up all you veggies leftover and gently cleanse your body. Great as a healthy starter, or for a lighter dinner.
Carrots & basil soup
A nice late summer soup, great for kids and grown ups alike. Use up all you veggies leftover and gently cleanse your body. Perfect as a healthy starter, or a lighter dinner.
By: Claudia Armani
- 2-3 celery stalks
- 2 courgettes
- 2-3 carrots
- 1 brown onion
- a couple tablespoons of organic tomatoes paste
- a pinch of dries oregano
- a dash of olive oil
- few fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 organic stock cube ( Kalo)
- Step 1 Wash and roughly cut all the vegetables, and place them in a pot with some water, the stock cube, the herbs and a dash of olive oil.
- Step 2 bring to boil, and then let it simmer for 25 min. Blend it, Enjoy it!