This are my favorite pancakes, wheat-free, fluffy and a real hit every time I make them. I love the combination of rye and cinnamon, while the yogurt maes them fluffy just enough. They are perfect for sweet treat or for a indulgent weekend breakfast!
Rye, cinnamon & yogurt pancakes
A fail proof wheat-free pancakes recipe, perfect for that moment when you fancy something sweet and for a decadent weekend breakfast.
- 2 medium eggs
- 4-5 tablespoon of rye flour
- 2 tablespoon of full fat natural yogurt
- a teaspoon of raw coconut oil
- a dash of cinamon
- a dash of sodium bicarbonate
- a dash of maple syrup ( organic)
- few berries of your choice
- Step 1 Whisk the eggs ad add the flour until is completely absorbed by the eggs.
- Step 2 Add the cinnamon, and the yogurt until the dough becomes soft, add the the bicarbonate. If needed add a couple teaspoons of water to reach the desired consistency.
- Step 3 In a non-stick pan, melt a tiny bit of coconut oil, and whe the pan is heated up, add a tablespoon of pancakes mix, and let cook through, turning it once. Repeat the procedure for all the other, add a few berry and few drops of maple syrup. Enjoy!
Liked these pancakes? Why not having a look at my other “Gluten-free millet pancakes with raspberries”. Want a tailored meal plan? Get in touch……