I am a Holistic Nutrition Health Coach, trained with the prestigious Institute for Integrative Nutrition of New York, where I studied more than 100 dietary theories and taken lectures with some of the most renowned researchers and medical doctors in the field of nutrition, positive psychology, functional and integrated medicine.
During my training I have taken lectures with:
- Dr Hyman MD and chairman of the Institute for Functional Medicine.
- Andrew Weil MD, Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine.
- Dr. Liz Lipzy Phd. Academic Director of Nutrition and Integrative Health Programs University of Maryland.
- Walter Willett MD, Harvard School of Public Health.
- Jeffrey Smith founder of The Institute for Responsible Technology
I am also a Pilates Teacher with nearly 10 years of experience, and I have been working on a one to one basis with many private clients and some of the top studios in London. My integrative approach to Pilates and well-being has already created beautiful transformations in many of clients. ( You can view some of my TESTIMONIALS on here)
Affiliations. I am a member of IAHC – International Association for Health Coaches & REP’s the Exercise Professional Register.
Would you like to train as a health coach?
Get in touch to schedule a Skype call for more information and advice.