Sometimes the best recipes are the ones that are not planned, but made out of convenience and lack of ingredients. I made this “quinotto” on a day that I was really craving something healthy but cooked, and I had nothing left in my cupboard apart from cherry tomatoes and spinach.
This recipe is gluten-free, great for a light home lunch, lunchbox or as an accompaniment to some fish.”An easy ad gluten-free alternative to quinoa salad great for the winter months, ready in 10 min ”
Ready in 10 min
Ingredients (1 person)
- Quinoa 40 grams
- a handful of cherry tomatoes
- ;a handful of spinach leaves
- ;a sprinkle of olive oil
- ;2 garlic cloves
- ;a dash of chili pepper flakes
- Place the quinoa in a pan to cook. In the meantime sprinkle some olive oil in a non stick pan, with garlic ad chili pepper. Allow the spices to release flavor heating the oil at low temperature for a couple of minutes
- .Add the washed and cut in half cherry tomatoes, ad the spinach leaves roughly chopped up.;Let them sweat in the pan for 5 min. When the quinoa is ready add it to the pan ad mix it well. Serve and enjoy!